• Payment for classes is via PayPal, a safe and secure way to pay via debit or credit card or bank transfer.
• The lessons are paid for in advance, but you will never lose your money by changing the class day or time.
• Cancellation and change policy is 24 hours in advance by email. If cancelled or changed within 24 hours before the start of the class will be charged.
• No-shows will be charged.
• The times and date of the classes will be confirmed before the payment is made.
• After finishing your reservation you will receive a confirmation of your payment by email.
• All transactions are final. There are no refunds for classes.
• All pachages caduqued in 12 months start day of payment.
The trial lesson is for free and lasts between 30 minutes. You are under absolutely no obligation to take any more lessons after the trial lesson. When you book a trial session, you also agree with the following:
In the event that you need to cancel/reschedule your trial session appointment, we request that you notify us 24 hours before your scheduled appointment.
Full payment must be made before the start of the lesson in full. A time must be agreed by both parties before payment is sent.
SPANISH ON MY MIND is not responsible for any additional bank fees, interest charges, finance charges, over draft charges, or other fees.
I reserve the right to change my fees, but will notify you in advance of increases.
Cancellation and change policy is 24 hours in advance by email. If cancelled or changed within 24 hours before the start of the class, the student will be charged.
If I have to cancel the lesson for any cause unrelated to me I will give an advice 24 hours in advance by email. In case I cancel within 24 hours the start the class, the student will have a free lesson to compensate the inconveniences this may cause.
In case you have serious connexion problems we suspend the lesson and the time left will be recuperated in other lesson at a time agreed between both student and teacher.
In case I have serious connexion problems we suspend the lesson and the student will take a lesson for free to compensate the inconveniences this may cause.
Not are considered ‘serious connexion problems’ those which can be solved in a few minutes such as a little disconnection which does not compromise the good progress of the lesson.
If a block of 5, 10 or 20 lessons are booked, these lessons must be taken within a 12 months start day of payment.
Holidays will be known in advance. For whatever reason the teacher is not able to make the lesson, the payment sent may be used to schedule a future class. If you would prefer a refund will be given.